Membership in the Employer Relations Academy (ERA) is exclusive to employer relations professionals at post-secondary institutions.
ERA is a collaborative community: the more that individual members participate and contribute, the more benefit they will gain from the experience.
Individual memberships are for ONE YEAR. Membership begins on the date it is approved and full payment is received and ends on the one year anniversary of the date your membership is activated.
Membership in ERA is a highly individualized personal and professional development experience and therefore cannot be shared or transferred.
The following benefits are included in your membership:
- The opportunity to network, share, and learn with like-minded professionals across Canada
- Free access to online ERA members-only events (pro-panels, expert workshops, member roundtables)
- Access to the ERA members-only platform for one year
- Access to the Employer Relations Scorecard
- Customized reports and research
- Exclusive rates and discounts on professional development and research
- Other unspecified benefits offered from time-to-time
Who can use Employer Relations Alliance Canada?
You must be at least the age of majority in order to participate in Employer Relations Alliance Canada.
Use Outside of Canada
Brainstorm Strategy Group Inc. expressly disclaims any representation or warranty that the Service complies with all applicable laws and regulations outside of Canada. If you use the Service outside of Canada, you expressly understand and agree that you are responsible for determining compliance with different laws, regulations, or customs that may apply in connection with your use of the Service.
Our privacy practices are set forth in our Privacy Statement. By joining Employer Relations Alliance Canada, you are sharing personally identifiable information with other Members, and us.
The Member agrees that they will not:
- Share their login information with non-members
- Reproduce any of the information received as part of their membership and share it with non-members
- Post inappropriate, inaccurate or offensive content to membership forums and discussions
We welcome your feedback and suggestions about how to improve Employer Relations Alliance Canada. Submit feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org. By submitting feedback, you agree to grant us the right to use it for free.
No Refund at Termination
i. If you terminate your Member Account, we will not refund any payment for this Service.
ii. If we terminate your Member Account for violation of the terms of this Agreement or our policies, we will not refund any amount paid for this Service.